Registration is open for 2017 Wild Deadwood Reads!
Reader registration is $5 (plus a small Eventbrite fee).
Exciting Bonuses for Registering Early:
- The first 50 registered attendees will receive a coupon book at the door with Five $1 tickets to use for discounts on books purchased from authors.
- The first 100 registered attendees will receive an exclusive souvenir tote bag to carry all the author swag you’ll pick up.
After You Register:
Want to make a vacation out of your trip?
After you register, be sure to sign up for these extra events, sponsored by our awesome authors! https://wilddeadwoodreads.wordpress.com/extra-event-sign-up/
- a ride to Sturgis on the Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway – Free!!!
- a ghost tour in old downtown Deadwood – only $10
- a PBR Rodeo right in town – only $10
- an 1880s train ride through the Black Hills – only $26
- a trip to Mount Rushmore – only $10
- a casino pub crawl down Main Street – Free!!!
- a Mystery Party Sunday morning in the hotel’s breakfast room – Free!!!
Ready to go Register?
Now that you’ve Registered:
1) Sign up for the extra events! https://wilddeadwoodreads.wordpress.com/extra-event-sign-up/
2) Please head to the bottom of this page and subscribe to the Blog so you won’t miss any important announcements.
3) Don’t forget to join our Facebook group, where other readers and the registered authors are chatting about the event. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1330472326972227/
4) Please invite your friends and share this page on your social media! Wild Deadwood Reads will be a weekend you’ll be talking about for a long, long time.